Friday, May 15, 2009

Agility Builds Confidence


Wednesday was full of highs and lows for Stella. Her grooming anxiety is detailed below, but we've been so busy that I haven't been able to report on her agility class. I took a different dog to class with me than I had on the grooming table in the morning. She turned from a shrinking violet (at least she was trying to impersonate one in the garden) to a happy and brave soul! She did a 19 obstacle sequence that seemed like it had lots of yardage for a little girl, and she was focused throughout. She even did the dreaded teeter. I was very proud of her. I've attached the video from the afternoon, where she is practicing agility. No comment on my clothes, please. Clearly, I need to get my track pants out of storage for the spring. Stella looks great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment