Friday, May 8, 2009

Back at Treefrog Farm!

Wednesday was our first outdoor agility class night at Treefrog Farm, so Stella is back in the game. It was so muddy! The Shih Tzus decided that they are not mudders. In the really sloggy parts of the course, they just stopped in their tracks and looked at me like "Really? Jump into that? Umm, you just go ahead without me." I have to confess that I didn't want to run in the mud either. I was running pretty darn slow, and didn't avoid the puddles anyway. My sneakers are still drying out.

Stella had a good time. She wagged her tail at all of her agility friends and ate lots of treats, and I think she did a fine job running her first little course since last summer. You will see that she pops out of the tunnel over and over. It was still a bit crunched up from being stored, and she likes her equipment just so--neatly laid out with no bumps in her path. It's so nice to see her having fun. She shut down as soon as we came home. I keep telling her that as much as she loves the outdooors, she's just not ever going to make a good yard dog. We are still toughing out the huperzine trial, but I want to call Tufts again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment